Tuesday, October 22, 2013

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!


We had a great time last night. It was a little crazy having 75+ people in the church due to the weather but we made it work! :) I hope everyone had a good time!! Hopefully next year we can utilize outside and have more games.

I want to especially thank everyone who helped moderate a game including some of our older siblings....Sidney, Kaitlyn, Trey, Mallory, and Autumn. Thank you to all the parents who brought baked goods to be 'raffled' off. Thank you to all those who donated candy for our games. THANK YOU ALL for helping make our fall festival a success.

Our next pack meeting will be Nov. 18th. We will be having our Cubannapolis 500....AKA Box Car Derby. I will be posting more info, rules, and some pictures in a few days. So keep a look out for that post!! :)

***If you took pictures last night....you can email them to me at kcford2001@aol.com or text them to me and I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment